November 10, 2009

Soon-to-Be Famous Guest Blogger

Olivia Bean here.

That lady who writes about me every day is so busy scribbling, crossing out and scribbling again that she asked me to fill in for her today.

I told her I didn't mind as long as it didn't keep me from watching Jeopardy! I love watching Jeopardy! and playing along with the contestants. Do you?

Anyway, that lady wants me to tell you how many words she wrote today for some stupid reason. I'd rather tell you about the world's smallest country -- Vatican City -- or the color of spider blood -- transparent.

Trivia is so much more fun than some dumb numbers, don't you think? I do, too, but I promised, so . . .

Here are today's numbers:

Today's word count: 233
Total word count: 19,652
Goal: 50,000 words
Days remaining: 20

My little bother, Charlie Bean, wants to give you today's trivia question. I told him I'm the queen of trivia, but he said he'd dunk my encyclopedia in the toilet if I didn't let him.

So, I let him. Well, wouldn't you?

Anyway, Charlie's been trying to talk Mom into getting him a pet lately. He told Mom that an armadillo can be housebroken (which is true), but Mom's not buying it. So, Charlie's trivia question today has to do with pets.

Charlie's Trivia Question: What is the most common dog name?

Answer to Yesterday's Trivia Question: Arnold Schwarzenegger bought the first Hummer manufactured for civilian use.

1 comment:

Amanda Coppedge said...

Hi Olivia, I enjoyed "meeting" you on Saturday. :) My guess for the most common dog name: Spot?